Evolving does not mean a total change from what we used to do but doing the old things in a more defined and unique way. Before unveiling the new name, we would like to brief you a bit on GladePay.
“In 2018 we set out to build GladePay, a digital payments company that provides a simple API that helps businesses to pay and accept payments from their customers via multiple payment methods anywhere in the world. This helps to drive sales and customer retention. GladePay emphasizes more on payments. We soon realized that there was a far greater challenge facing small businesses than how to make and accept payments online, though the majority of these businesses are underserved by the incumbents, as they are inaccessible and prohibitively expensive. So this year, after months of operation, we launched GLADE – Africa’s first digital bank built for small businesses, the backbone of Africa’s economy.”
Now GLADE, we are here to remove friction in banking for small businesses in Africa. The name GLADE was given due to the evolving of our services. We are providing global digital banking services that will help small businesses in Africa to thrive in the global economy.
A truly FREE digital bank for small businesses in Africa.
· Fully functioning business bank account from multiple countries, so that your customers can easily transfer money to you from anywhere.
· Transfer money locally and internationally.
· Seamless payments that facilitate transactions around the globe.
· Effortless credit to grow your business and payback as you earn.
· Create, manage vendors and employees’ records, pay them whenever and wherever you are.
· Get a physical card for your business and your team to manage expenses. Also, create a virtual card for local and international transactions.
· Tax management, calculate and pay your company income tax (CIT without stress).
· Receive instant settlement without delay.
· Create invoicing on the go and manage your payments.
· View Insight and report to manage business growth.